Doom 2 still headed to XBLA
After showing off Doom 2 running on Xbox Live at last year's QuakeCon news has dried up about the title's release.
It would probably be safe to assume that id Software has been a little distracted with the Bethesda merger.
Never fear though, as Bethesda's PR supremo Pete Hines is on hand to clear things up a bit.
Hines told Destructoid: "It's still in the cards. Just can't give you a date just yet when it will be out."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3