Work under way on Mass Effect 3
Now that the dust has settled on Mass Effect 2, BioWare seem to be raring to get on with finishing the saga.
BioWare's senior technical designer has been teasing some details via her Twitter account- chiefly about something called Project Wombat.
She tweeted: "ME3 Trivia: Today I started work on 'Project Wombat' for Mass Effect 3."
Whilst she couldn't comment on what exactly Project Wombat was she did say that the name was nothing to do with what the project was.
She did however offer: "ME2 trivia: the ammo system in #masseffect2 was originally called 'Project Sasquatch'."
When we have more we'll let you know.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter