Work under way on Mass Effect 3
Now that the dust has settled on Mass Effect 2, BioWare seem to be raring to get on with finishing the saga.
BioWare's senior technical designer has been teasing some details via her Twitter account- chiefly about something called Project Wombat.
She tweeted: "ME3 Trivia: Today I started work on 'Project Wombat' for Mass Effect 3."
Whilst she couldn't comment on what exactly Project Wombat was she did say that the name was nothing to do with what the project was.
She did however offer: "ME2 trivia: the ammo system in #masseffect2 was originally called 'Project Sasquatch'."
When we have more we'll let you know.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch