Work under way on Mass Effect 3
Now that the dust has settled on Mass Effect 2, BioWare seem to be raring to get on with finishing the saga.
BioWare's senior technical designer has been teasing some details via her Twitter account- chiefly about something called Project Wombat.
She tweeted: "ME3 Trivia: Today I started work on 'Project Wombat' for Mass Effect 3."
Whilst she couldn't comment on what exactly Project Wombat was she did say that the name was nothing to do with what the project was.
She did however offer: "ME2 trivia: the ammo system in #masseffect2 was originally called 'Project Sasquatch'."
When we have more we'll let you know.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below