Work under way on Mass Effect 3
Now that the dust has settled on Mass Effect 2, BioWare seem to be raring to get on with finishing the saga.
BioWare's senior technical designer has been teasing some details via her Twitter account- chiefly about something called Project Wombat.
She tweeted: "ME3 Trivia: Today I started work on 'Project Wombat' for Mass Effect 3."
Whilst she couldn't comment on what exactly Project Wombat was she did say that the name was nothing to do with what the project was.
She did however offer: "ME2 trivia: the ammo system in #masseffect2 was originally called 'Project Sasquatch'."
When we have more we'll let you know.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year