Mafia 2 out earlier than expected
2K Games has announced the final release date for their mobster sandbox epic Mafia II.
Mafia II is set for release on August 27th in the UK and Europe on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Mafia II will allow gamers to return to the classic gangster days of the 40s and 50s as a Vito, a poor kid who claws himself out of the gutter and up the ranks of the Mafia.
Anyone lucky enough to be in Boston at PAX East this weekend will be able to get their hands on Mafia II for the first time, five months before its release.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer