Work beginning on Persona 5
The Persona series is set to get an HD makeover as it heads into the current generation with Persona 5.
The series' producer/director, Katsura Hashino has been talking about the new game in a recent interview with Japan's Dengeki Playstation magazine (via Kotaku).
Hashino said: "We are preparing to start work on the next Persona. I want to add things that are being expected of the series. I also want to change things that can be changed within those boundaries."
He seems to be hinting at the series getting shaken up for its arrival on a new generation of hardware.
More when we have it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone