Work beginning on Persona 5
The Persona series is set to get an HD makeover as it heads into the current generation with Persona 5.
The series' producer/director, Katsura Hashino has been talking about the new game in a recent interview with Japan's Dengeki Playstation magazine (via Kotaku).
Hashino said: "We are preparing to start work on the next Persona. I want to add things that are being expected of the series. I also want to change things that can be changed within those boundaries."
He seems to be hinting at the series getting shaken up for its arrival on a new generation of hardware.
More when we have it.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing