Work beginning on Persona 5
The Persona series is set to get an HD makeover as it heads into the current generation with Persona 5.
The series' producer/director, Katsura Hashino has been talking about the new game in a recent interview with Japan's Dengeki Playstation magazine (via Kotaku).
Hashino said: "We are preparing to start work on the next Persona. I want to add things that are being expected of the series. I also want to change things that can be changed within those boundaries."
He seems to be hinting at the series getting shaken up for its arrival on a new generation of hardware.
More when we have it.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming