Work beginning on Persona 5
The Persona series is set to get an HD makeover as it heads into the current generation with Persona 5.
The series' producer/director, Katsura Hashino has been talking about the new game in a recent interview with Japan's Dengeki Playstation magazine (via Kotaku).
Hashino said: "We are preparing to start work on the next Persona. I want to add things that are being expected of the series. I also want to change things that can be changed within those boundaries."
He seems to be hinting at the series getting shaken up for its arrival on a new generation of hardware.
More when we have it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny