Work beginning on Persona 5
The Persona series is set to get an HD makeover as it heads into the current generation with Persona 5.
The series' producer/director, Katsura Hashino has been talking about the new game in a recent interview with Japan's Dengeki Playstation magazine (via Kotaku).
Hashino said: "We are preparing to start work on the next Persona. I want to add things that are being expected of the series. I also want to change things that can be changed within those boundaries."
He seems to be hinting at the series getting shaken up for its arrival on a new generation of hardware.
More when we have it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3