Hideo Kojima shares new gameplay footage of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage during Sony's Gamescom press conference to introduce some new features of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Players can use different images on the box to distract guards either using an image of another soldier which guards will salute and ignore if you decide to follow.
They can also use the image of a swimsuit model to distract and attract soldiers either to sneak past them or to take them out.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is due to be released some time next year, we believe, on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing