Hideo Kojima shares new gameplay footage of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage during Sony's Gamescom press conference to introduce some new features of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Players can use different images on the box to distract guards either using an image of another soldier which guards will salute and ignore if you decide to follow.
They can also use the image of a swimsuit model to distract and attract soldiers either to sneak past them or to take them out.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is due to be released some time next year, we believe, on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree