Hideo Kojima shares new gameplay footage of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage during Sony's Gamescom press conference to introduce some new features of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Players can use different images on the box to distract guards either using an image of another soldier which guards will salute and ignore if you decide to follow.
They can also use the image of a swimsuit model to distract and attract soldiers either to sneak past them or to take them out.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is due to be released some time next year, we believe, on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3