Hideo Kojima shares new gameplay footage of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage during Sony's Gamescom press conference to introduce some new features of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Players can use different images on the box to distract guards either using an image of another soldier which guards will salute and ignore if you decide to follow.
They can also use the image of a swimsuit model to distract and attract soldiers either to sneak past them or to take them out.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is due to be released some time next year, we believe, on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive