Hideo Kojima shares new gameplay footage of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima appeared on stage during Sony's Gamescom press conference to introduce some new features of the cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Players can use different images on the box to distract guards either using an image of another soldier which guards will salute and ignore if you decide to follow.
They can also use the image of a swimsuit model to distract and attract soldiers either to sneak past them or to take them out.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is due to be released some time next year, we believe, on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release