Doom II still possible for Xbox Live
Despite a lack of recent news of the game coming to Xbox 360, Bethesda insists that a port of classic shooter Doom II is still a possibility.
Destructoid spoke with vice president of public relations and marketing Pete Hines would explained that a release for the game is still planned.
"Its still in the cards. Just cant give you a date just yet when it will be out."
Developer id Software has been hard at work on a number of projects including original racer-slash-shooter Rage and a couple of iPhone and iPod touch games, all of which may have delayed the Doom II re-release. From the sound of it, though, a release will happen this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year