Doom II still possible for Xbox Live
Despite a lack of recent news of the game coming to Xbox 360, Bethesda insists that a port of classic shooter Doom II is still a possibility.
Destructoid spoke with vice president of public relations and marketing Pete Hines would explained that a release for the game is still planned.
"Its still in the cards. Just cant give you a date just yet when it will be out."
Developer id Software has been hard at work on a number of projects including original racer-slash-shooter Rage and a couple of iPhone and iPod touch games, all of which may have delayed the Doom II re-release. From the sound of it, though, a release will happen this year.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching