Below gameplay footage emerges during Microsoft's Gamescom press conference
The first proper gameplay footage of Capybara Game's eagerly anticipated rogue-like adventure Below has emerged.
As usual Capy has created a new game with a spectacular and striking visual style all of its own and it looks to be building a special atmosphere for the game.
The atmosphere is capped out with the shadow of some massive and truly scary looking monster right at the climax of the video.
There's still no release date for Below but for fans of indie games, and of Capy's output especially, it looks like it will be another high point for a studio that seems not to know how to make a bad game.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold