Below gameplay footage emerges during Microsoft's Gamescom press conference
The first proper gameplay footage of Capybara Game's eagerly anticipated rogue-like adventure Below has emerged.
As usual Capy has created a new game with a spectacular and striking visual style all of its own and it looks to be building a special atmosphere for the game.
The atmosphere is capped out with the shadow of some massive and truly scary looking monster right at the climax of the video.
There's still no release date for Below but for fans of indie games, and of Capy's output especially, it looks like it will be another high point for a studio that seems not to know how to make a bad game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3