Below gameplay footage emerges during Microsoft's Gamescom press conference
The first proper gameplay footage of Capybara Game's eagerly anticipated rogue-like adventure Below has emerged.
As usual Capy has created a new game with a spectacular and striking visual style all of its own and it looks to be building a special atmosphere for the game.
The atmosphere is capped out with the shadow of some massive and truly scary looking monster right at the climax of the video.
There's still no release date for Below but for fans of indie games, and of Capy's output especially, it looks like it will be another high point for a studio that seems not to know how to make a bad game.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year