Below gameplay footage emerges during Microsoft's Gamescom press conference
The first proper gameplay footage of Capybara Game's eagerly anticipated rogue-like adventure Below has emerged.
As usual Capy has created a new game with a spectacular and striking visual style all of its own and it looks to be building a special atmosphere for the game.
The atmosphere is capped out with the shadow of some massive and truly scary looking monster right at the climax of the video.
There's still no release date for Below but for fans of indie games, and of Capy's output especially, it looks like it will be another high point for a studio that seems not to know how to make a bad game.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam