Below gameplay footage emerges during Microsoft's Gamescom press conference
The first proper gameplay footage of Capybara Game's eagerly anticipated rogue-like adventure Below has emerged.
As usual Capy has created a new game with a spectacular and striking visual style all of its own and it looks to be building a special atmosphere for the game.
The atmosphere is capped out with the shadow of some massive and truly scary looking monster right at the climax of the video.
There's still no release date for Below but for fans of indie games, and of Capy's output especially, it looks like it will be another high point for a studio that seems not to know how to make a bad game.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey