Epic setting up shop in Japan
In order to boost their support for the Unreal Engine 3 in the East, Epic Games are opening a studio in Japan.
Famitsu reports (translated by Andriasang) that Epic CEO Tim Sweeney will announce the new studio on April 15th.
The news came in the form of an invite to a press conference from Epic's PR department.
Starring alongside Sweeney at the event will be Grasshopper legend Goichi Suda who is currently working on a UE3-powered game with EA. Cliffy B will also deliver a video message to the conference.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update