Epic setting up shop in Japan
In order to boost their support for the Unreal Engine 3 in the East, Epic Games are opening a studio in Japan.
Famitsu reports (translated by Andriasang) that Epic CEO Tim Sweeney will announce the new studio on April 15th.
The news came in the form of an invite to a press conference from Epic's PR department.
Starring alongside Sweeney at the event will be Grasshopper legend Goichi Suda who is currently working on a UE3-powered game with EA. Cliffy B will also deliver a video message to the conference.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year