Epic setting up shop in Japan
In order to boost their support for the Unreal Engine 3 in the East, Epic Games are opening a studio in Japan.
Famitsu reports (translated by Andriasang) that Epic CEO Tim Sweeney will announce the new studio on April 15th.
The news came in the form of an invite to a press conference from Epic's PR department.
Starring alongside Sweeney at the event will be Grasshopper legend Goichi Suda who is currently working on a UE3-powered game with EA. Cliffy B will also deliver a video message to the conference.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes