Epic setting up shop in Japan
In order to boost their support for the Unreal Engine 3 in the East, Epic Games are opening a studio in Japan.
Famitsu reports (translated by Andriasang) that Epic CEO Tim Sweeney will announce the new studio on April 15th.
The news came in the form of an invite to a press conference from Epic's PR department.
Starring alongside Sweeney at the event will be Grasshopper legend Goichi Suda who is currently working on a UE3-powered game with EA. Cliffy B will also deliver a video message to the conference.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light