Epic setting up shop in Japan
In order to boost their support for the Unreal Engine 3 in the East, Epic Games are opening a studio in Japan.
Famitsu reports (translated by Andriasang) that Epic CEO Tim Sweeney will announce the new studio on April 15th.
The news came in the form of an invite to a press conference from Epic's PR department.
Starring alongside Sweeney at the event will be Grasshopper legend Goichi Suda who is currently working on a UE3-powered game with EA. Cliffy B will also deliver a video message to the conference.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny