LA Noire crammed with 22K pages of dialogue
Team Bondi has been bragging about the sheer volume of dialogue featuring in LA Noire.
Rockstar's latest opus, headed by Getaway creator and co-founder of Team Bondi Brendan McNamara, has a script that clocks in at a slight 22,000 pages.
"The script's up to 22,000 pages," McNamara explained to Edge magazine. "That's two full years of a TV series and probably 12 feature films. It goes a lot of places!"
LA Noire, which is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 some time this autumn, is set to inject a new narrative element to Rockstar's trademark sandbox gameplay.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015