LA Noire crammed with 22K pages of dialogue
Team Bondi has been bragging about the sheer volume of dialogue featuring in LA Noire.
Rockstar's latest opus, headed by Getaway creator and co-founder of Team Bondi Brendan McNamara, has a script that clocks in at a slight 22,000 pages.
"The script's up to 22,000 pages," McNamara explained to Edge magazine. "That's two full years of a TV series and probably 12 feature films. It goes a lot of places!"
LA Noire, which is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 some time this autumn, is set to inject a new narrative element to Rockstar's trademark sandbox gameplay.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter