LA Noire crammed with 22K pages of dialogue
Team Bondi has been bragging about the sheer volume of dialogue featuring in LA Noire.
Rockstar's latest opus, headed by Getaway creator and co-founder of Team Bondi Brendan McNamara, has a script that clocks in at a slight 22,000 pages.
"The script's up to 22,000 pages," McNamara explained to Edge magazine. "That's two full years of a TV series and probably 12 feature films. It goes a lot of places!"
LA Noire, which is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 some time this autumn, is set to inject a new narrative element to Rockstar's trademark sandbox gameplay.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes