LA Noire crammed with 22K pages of dialogue
Team Bondi has been bragging about the sheer volume of dialogue featuring in LA Noire.
Rockstar's latest opus, headed by Getaway creator and co-founder of Team Bondi Brendan McNamara, has a script that clocks in at a slight 22,000 pages.
"The script's up to 22,000 pages," McNamara explained to Edge magazine. "That's two full years of a TV series and probably 12 feature films. It goes a lot of places!"
LA Noire, which is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 some time this autumn, is set to inject a new narrative element to Rockstar's trademark sandbox gameplay.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though