LA Noire crammed with 22K pages of dialogue
Team Bondi has been bragging about the sheer volume of dialogue featuring in LA Noire.
Rockstar's latest opus, headed by Getaway creator and co-founder of Team Bondi Brendan McNamara, has a script that clocks in at a slight 22,000 pages.
"The script's up to 22,000 pages," McNamara explained to Edge magazine. "That's two full years of a TV series and probably 12 feature films. It goes a lot of places!"
LA Noire, which is due out on Xbox 360 and PS3 some time this autumn, is set to inject a new narrative element to Rockstar's trademark sandbox gameplay.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side