Witcher 2 revealed as PC-only
The sequel to CD Projekt's gritty role-playing game has been announced, though only as a PC release despite assumptions that PS3 and Xbox 360 versions would be revealed as well.
GameTrailers has the debut trailer for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which outlines updated graphics, a new "mature" storyline, and a more dynamic combat system.
Firm details on gameplay are difficult to extract from the trailer, though it's visually enthralling and promises to continue the first game's saucy scenarios. In the video, leading man Geralt is shown skinny dipping with a red-head.
While a release date hasn't been announced, The Witcher 2 will be available for PC - don't be surprised if console versions are announced later.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer