Witcher 2 revealed as PC-only
The sequel to CD Projekt's gritty role-playing game has been announced, though only as a PC release despite assumptions that PS3 and Xbox 360 versions would be revealed as well.
GameTrailers has the debut trailer for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which outlines updated graphics, a new "mature" storyline, and a more dynamic combat system.
Firm details on gameplay are difficult to extract from the trailer, though it's visually enthralling and promises to continue the first game's saucy scenarios. In the video, leading man Geralt is shown skinny dipping with a red-head.
While a release date hasn't been announced, The Witcher 2 will be available for PC - don't be surprised if console versions are announced later.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3