Witcher 2 revealed as PC-only
The sequel to CD Projekt's gritty role-playing game has been announced, though only as a PC release despite assumptions that PS3 and Xbox 360 versions would be revealed as well.
GameTrailers has the debut trailer for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which outlines updated graphics, a new "mature" storyline, and a more dynamic combat system.
Firm details on gameplay are difficult to extract from the trailer, though it's visually enthralling and promises to continue the first game's saucy scenarios. In the video, leading man Geralt is shown skinny dipping with a red-head.
While a release date hasn't been announced, The Witcher 2 will be available for PC - don't be surprised if console versions are announced later.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network