Square Enix mulling FFVII remake
Square Enix is beginning to cave to unyielding demands from fans of Final Fantasy VII for a remake of the immensely popular original PlayStation role-playing game.
Speaking with Siliconera, Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada admitted that he is willing to look into the possibility of remaking Final Fantasy VII.
"Were going to explore the possibility--whether or not were going to do it, if were going to do it, and the platform."
Obviously that's far from a confirmation, but it's a step forward from the company's previous statements denying any interest in revisiting the game. Shout loud enough and persist, fans, and you may just get what you want.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update