Square Enix mulling FFVII remake
Square Enix is beginning to cave to unyielding demands from fans of Final Fantasy VII for a remake of the immensely popular original PlayStation role-playing game.
Speaking with Siliconera, Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada admitted that he is willing to look into the possibility of remaking Final Fantasy VII.
"Were going to explore the possibility--whether or not were going to do it, if were going to do it, and the platform."
Obviously that's far from a confirmation, but it's a step forward from the company's previous statements denying any interest in revisiting the game. Shout loud enough and persist, fans, and you may just get what you want.
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles