Square Enix mulling FFVII remake
Square Enix is beginning to cave to unyielding demands from fans of Final Fantasy VII for a remake of the immensely popular original PlayStation role-playing game.
Speaking with Siliconera, Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada admitted that he is willing to look into the possibility of remaking Final Fantasy VII.
"Were going to explore the possibility--whether or not were going to do it, if were going to do it, and the platform."
Obviously that's far from a confirmation, but it's a step forward from the company's previous statements denying any interest in revisiting the game. Shout loud enough and persist, fans, and you may just get what you want.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold