Natal 2 already in the works
News has emerged that Microsoft are putting the resources in place for developing Natal's successor.
The director of Microsoft's Research Asia division, Hsiao-Wuen Hon was talking of the next generation of motion controller to the Sydney Morning Herald.
Hsaio-Wuen Hon said: "When we do invent something first like the Natal kind of scenario, while we have a researcher working with the product group for the first version, we already have a researcher thinking about the second version down the road so we certainly hope we will continue to be holding that technology."
It seems then that Microsoft are putting a lot of their eggs in the Natal basket.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week