Natal 2 already in the works
News has emerged that Microsoft are putting the resources in place for developing Natal's successor.
The director of Microsoft's Research Asia division, Hsiao-Wuen Hon was talking of the next generation of motion controller to the Sydney Morning Herald.
Hsaio-Wuen Hon said: "When we do invent something first like the Natal kind of scenario, while we have a researcher working with the product group for the first version, we already have a researcher thinking about the second version down the road so we certainly hope we will continue to be holding that technology."
It seems then that Microsoft are putting a lot of their eggs in the Natal basket.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny