Natal 2 already in the works
News has emerged that Microsoft are putting the resources in place for developing Natal's successor.
The director of Microsoft's Research Asia division, Hsiao-Wuen Hon was talking of the next generation of motion controller to the Sydney Morning Herald.
Hsaio-Wuen Hon said: "When we do invent something first like the Natal kind of scenario, while we have a researcher working with the product group for the first version, we already have a researcher thinking about the second version down the road so we certainly hope we will continue to be holding that technology."
It seems then that Microsoft are putting a lot of their eggs in the Natal basket.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO