Settlers 7 demo out now
The Settlers are back and Ubisoft are giving everyone a chance to try Settlers 7 before it hits stores and download outlets.
The demo features a tutorial and one playable map, called River Town. It is playable in single player mode, online multiplayer mode and Sandbox mode for an unrestricted Settling experience.
The downside is that you cannot save, although the demo does support all languages though. Download it from Big Download.
Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom are available from March 26th in Europe and features Ubisoft's new always-on DRM.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title