Settlers 7 demo out now
The Settlers are back and Ubisoft are giving everyone a chance to try Settlers 7 before it hits stores and download outlets.
The demo features a tutorial and one playable map, called River Town. It is playable in single player mode, online multiplayer mode and Sandbox mode for an unrestricted Settling experience.
The downside is that you cannot save, although the demo does support all languages though. Download it from Big Download.
Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom are available from March 26th in Europe and features Ubisoft's new always-on DRM.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May