Settlers 7 demo out now
The Settlers are back and Ubisoft are giving everyone a chance to try Settlers 7 before it hits stores and download outlets.
The demo features a tutorial and one playable map, called River Town. It is playable in single player mode, online multiplayer mode and Sandbox mode for an unrestricted Settling experience.
The downside is that you cannot save, although the demo does support all languages though. Download it from Big Download.
Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom are available from March 26th in Europe and features Ubisoft's new always-on DRM.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year