Settlers 7 demo out now
The Settlers are back and Ubisoft are giving everyone a chance to try Settlers 7 before it hits stores and download outlets.
The demo features a tutorial and one playable map, called River Town. It is playable in single player mode, online multiplayer mode and Sandbox mode for an unrestricted Settling experience.
The downside is that you cannot save, although the demo does support all languages though. Download it from Big Download.
Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom are available from March 26th in Europe and features Ubisoft's new always-on DRM.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer