Settlers 7 demo out now
The Settlers are back and Ubisoft are giving everyone a chance to try Settlers 7 before it hits stores and download outlets.
The demo features a tutorial and one playable map, called River Town. It is playable in single player mode, online multiplayer mode and Sandbox mode for an unrestricted Settling experience.
The downside is that you cannot save, although the demo does support all languages though. Download it from Big Download.
Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom are available from March 26th in Europe and features Ubisoft's new always-on DRM.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims