505 announce American Football title Backbreaker
505 Games has announced that they have a new American Football title in the works to rival EA's Madden series.
Backbreaker is set to follow up on the success of their iPhone American Football title Backbreaker: Tackle Alley.
Oxford-based Naturalmotion, developers of Backbreaker, are bringing a new animation system that means no two tackles will be the same in-game.
505 Games' Ralph Pitt-Stanley said: "Backbreaker truly is a groundbreaking title that 505 Games are proud to bring to the UK market. The tech demos alone have caused quite a stir when they were first released and we are pleased to add Backbreaker to the library of successful 505 Titles."
Backbreaker comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer