505 announce American Football title Backbreaker
505 Games has announced that they have a new American Football title in the works to rival EA's Madden series.
Backbreaker is set to follow up on the success of their iPhone American Football title Backbreaker: Tackle Alley.
Oxford-based Naturalmotion, developers of Backbreaker, are bringing a new animation system that means no two tackles will be the same in-game.
505 Games' Ralph Pitt-Stanley said: "Backbreaker truly is a groundbreaking title that 505 Games are proud to bring to the UK market. The tech demos alone have caused quite a stir when they were first released and we are pleased to add Backbreaker to the library of successful 505 Titles."
Backbreaker comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto