505 announce American Football title Backbreaker
505 Games has announced that they have a new American Football title in the works to rival EA's Madden series.
Backbreaker is set to follow up on the success of their iPhone American Football title Backbreaker: Tackle Alley.
Oxford-based Naturalmotion, developers of Backbreaker, are bringing a new animation system that means no two tackles will be the same in-game.
505 Games' Ralph Pitt-Stanley said: "Backbreaker truly is a groundbreaking title that 505 Games are proud to bring to the UK market. The tech demos alone have caused quite a stir when they were first released and we are pleased to add Backbreaker to the library of successful 505 Titles."
Backbreaker comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out