505 announce American Football title Backbreaker
505 Games has announced that they have a new American Football title in the works to rival EA's Madden series.
Backbreaker is set to follow up on the success of their iPhone American Football title Backbreaker: Tackle Alley.
Oxford-based Naturalmotion, developers of Backbreaker, are bringing a new animation system that means no two tackles will be the same in-game.
505 Games' Ralph Pitt-Stanley said: "Backbreaker truly is a groundbreaking title that 505 Games are proud to bring to the UK market. The tech demos alone have caused quite a stir when they were first released and we are pleased to add Backbreaker to the library of successful 505 Titles."
Backbreaker comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year