505 announce American Football title Backbreaker
505 Games has announced that they have a new American Football title in the works to rival EA's Madden series.
Backbreaker is set to follow up on the success of their iPhone American Football title Backbreaker: Tackle Alley.
Oxford-based Naturalmotion, developers of Backbreaker, are bringing a new animation system that means no two tackles will be the same in-game.
505 Games' Ralph Pitt-Stanley said: "Backbreaker truly is a groundbreaking title that 505 Games are proud to bring to the UK market. The tech demos alone have caused quite a stir when they were first released and we are pleased to add Backbreaker to the library of successful 505 Titles."
Backbreaker comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week