New character in Mass Effect 2 DLC
Forthcoming expansion pack introduces Kasumi, a thief commissioned to help Commander Shepard in his quest to stop the mysterious alien race known as the Collectors.
Entitled "Kasumi--Stolen Memory," the premium downloadable content will expand the game's roster and offer a loyalty mission among side quests. Additionally, the download nets you a new research upgrade, weapon, and an achievement to unlock.
Unlike the free downloads offered through the Cerberus Network for anyone who purchased a new copy of Mass Effect 2, the Kasumi download is considered premium content.
"Kasumi--Stolen Memory" will be available for Xbox 360 and Windows sometime in April for 560 Microsoft Points or 7 USD.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer