Modern Warfare 2 DLC map details
Infinity Ward provides more details on each of the five maps to be included in the upcoming Stimulus Package download on Major Nelson's podcast.
Bailout, Salvage, Storm, Crash, and Overgrown--Robert Bowling, community manager for Infinity Ward named each of the maps to be offered in Modern Warfare 2's first batch of DLC. The first three are new, while the other two are obviously remakes.
According to Bowling's description, Bailout is set in an apartment complex, while Storm takes place in a snow-covered junkyard. Overgrown occurs during a lightning storm. The other two maps, Crash and Overgrown, remain untouched in terms of layout, but have been given a graphical touch up.
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will be available for Xbox 360 on March 30 at a cost of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer