Modern Warfare 2 DLC map details
Infinity Ward provides more details on each of the five maps to be included in the upcoming Stimulus Package download on Major Nelson's podcast.
Bailout, Salvage, Storm, Crash, and Overgrown--Robert Bowling, community manager for Infinity Ward named each of the maps to be offered in Modern Warfare 2's first batch of DLC. The first three are new, while the other two are obviously remakes.
According to Bowling's description, Bailout is set in an apartment complex, while Storm takes place in a snow-covered junkyard. Overgrown occurs during a lightning storm. The other two maps, Crash and Overgrown, remain untouched in terms of layout, but have been given a graphical touch up.
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will be available for Xbox 360 on March 30 at a cost of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3