Modern Warfare 2 DLC map details
Infinity Ward provides more details on each of the five maps to be included in the upcoming Stimulus Package download on Major Nelson's podcast.
Bailout, Salvage, Storm, Crash, and Overgrown--Robert Bowling, community manager for Infinity Ward named each of the maps to be offered in Modern Warfare 2's first batch of DLC. The first three are new, while the other two are obviously remakes.
According to Bowling's description, Bailout is set in an apartment complex, while Storm takes place in a snow-covered junkyard. Overgrown occurs during a lightning storm. The other two maps, Crash and Overgrown, remain untouched in terms of layout, but have been given a graphical touch up.
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will be available for Xbox 360 on March 30 at a cost of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today