Modern Warfare 2 DLC map details
Infinity Ward provides more details on each of the five maps to be included in the upcoming Stimulus Package download on Major Nelson's podcast.
Bailout, Salvage, Storm, Crash, and Overgrown--Robert Bowling, community manager for Infinity Ward named each of the maps to be offered in Modern Warfare 2's first batch of DLC. The first three are new, while the other two are obviously remakes.
According to Bowling's description, Bailout is set in an apartment complex, while Storm takes place in a snow-covered junkyard. Overgrown occurs during a lightning storm. The other two maps, Crash and Overgrown, remain untouched in terms of layout, but have been given a graphical touch up.
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will be available for Xbox 360 on March 30 at a cost of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below