Modern Warfare 2 DLC map details
Infinity Ward provides more details on each of the five maps to be included in the upcoming Stimulus Package download on Major Nelson's podcast.
Bailout, Salvage, Storm, Crash, and Overgrown--Robert Bowling, community manager for Infinity Ward named each of the maps to be offered in Modern Warfare 2's first batch of DLC. The first three are new, while the other two are obviously remakes.
According to Bowling's description, Bailout is set in an apartment complex, while Storm takes place in a snow-covered junkyard. Overgrown occurs during a lightning storm. The other two maps, Crash and Overgrown, remain untouched in terms of layout, but have been given a graphical touch up.
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will be available for Xbox 360 on March 30 at a cost of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage