New Zelda may use Vitality Sensor
Does it check your pulse? Your blood pressure? Your temperature? Whatever Nintendo's Vitality Sensor does, it may do it in the new Legend of Zelda game coming to Wii.
Speaking with magazine games as highlighted by NowGamer, Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto explained that the possibility exists that the Wii Vitality Sensor could be integrated in the upcoming Wii Zelda sequel.
"Whenever we are going to use any new device it is possible to expand the appeal to those who are new to the video gaming world... So maybe you might like to ask me to incorporate the Vitality Sensor into Zelda so that as you become more scared, the enemies become even tougher."
Wasn't something like this tried by Nintendo before? Instead of PowerGlove, it's the PowerFingerCap.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave