New Zelda may use Vitality Sensor
Does it check your pulse? Your blood pressure? Your temperature? Whatever Nintendo's Vitality Sensor does, it may do it in the new Legend of Zelda game coming to Wii.
Speaking with magazine games as highlighted by NowGamer, Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto explained that the possibility exists that the Wii Vitality Sensor could be integrated in the upcoming Wii Zelda sequel.
"Whenever we are going to use any new device it is possible to expand the appeal to those who are new to the video gaming world... So maybe you might like to ask me to incorporate the Vitality Sensor into Zelda so that as you become more scared, the enemies become even tougher."
Wasn't something like this tried by Nintendo before? Instead of PowerGlove, it's the PowerFingerCap.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey