New Zelda may use Vitality Sensor
Does it check your pulse? Your blood pressure? Your temperature? Whatever Nintendo's Vitality Sensor does, it may do it in the new Legend of Zelda game coming to Wii.
Speaking with magazine games as highlighted by NowGamer, Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto explained that the possibility exists that the Wii Vitality Sensor could be integrated in the upcoming Wii Zelda sequel.
"Whenever we are going to use any new device it is possible to expand the appeal to those who are new to the video gaming world... So maybe you might like to ask me to incorporate the Vitality Sensor into Zelda so that as you become more scared, the enemies become even tougher."
Wasn't something like this tried by Nintendo before? Instead of PowerGlove, it's the PowerFingerCap.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date