New Zelda may use Vitality Sensor
Does it check your pulse? Your blood pressure? Your temperature? Whatever Nintendo's Vitality Sensor does, it may do it in the new Legend of Zelda game coming to Wii.
Speaking with magazine games as highlighted by NowGamer, Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto explained that the possibility exists that the Wii Vitality Sensor could be integrated in the upcoming Wii Zelda sequel.
"Whenever we are going to use any new device it is possible to expand the appeal to those who are new to the video gaming world... So maybe you might like to ask me to incorporate the Vitality Sensor into Zelda so that as you become more scared, the enemies become even tougher."
Wasn't something like this tried by Nintendo before? Instead of PowerGlove, it's the PowerFingerCap.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today