New Zelda may use Vitality Sensor
Does it check your pulse? Your blood pressure? Your temperature? Whatever Nintendo's Vitality Sensor does, it may do it in the new Legend of Zelda game coming to Wii.
Speaking with magazine games as highlighted by NowGamer, Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto explained that the possibility exists that the Wii Vitality Sensor could be integrated in the upcoming Wii Zelda sequel.
"Whenever we are going to use any new device it is possible to expand the appeal to those who are new to the video gaming world... So maybe you might like to ask me to incorporate the Vitality Sensor into Zelda so that as you become more scared, the enemies become even tougher."
Wasn't something like this tried by Nintendo before? Instead of PowerGlove, it's the PowerFingerCap.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though