Confirmed PlayStation Move games
With Sony's motion controller set expected in stores sometime this holiday season, more than a dozen games are currently in development that should be available in the first few weeks of its availability.
Most of the game being worked on are coming from Sony, though a few titles are the product of third-party publishers. Sony says that 36 publishers will support PlayStation Move with games this fall, though the majority of these games have yet to be revealed.
Confirmed retail games include: EA Sports Active 2.0, Tiger Woods 2011, The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, LittleBigPlanet, and SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4. A number of downloadable games will support PlayStation Move as well such as Flower, Echochrome 2, High Velocity Bowling, and Pain.
More games are expected to be announced during E3 in June.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3