Confirmed PlayStation Move games
With Sony's motion controller set expected in stores sometime this holiday season, more than a dozen games are currently in development that should be available in the first few weeks of its availability.
Most of the game being worked on are coming from Sony, though a few titles are the product of third-party publishers. Sony says that 36 publishers will support PlayStation Move with games this fall, though the majority of these games have yet to be revealed.
Confirmed retail games include: EA Sports Active 2.0, Tiger Woods 2011, The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, LittleBigPlanet, and SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4. A number of downloadable games will support PlayStation Move as well such as Flower, Echochrome 2, High Velocity Bowling, and Pain.
More games are expected to be announced during E3 in June.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side