Confirmed PlayStation Move games
With Sony's motion controller set expected in stores sometime this holiday season, more than a dozen games are currently in development that should be available in the first few weeks of its availability.
Most of the game being worked on are coming from Sony, though a few titles are the product of third-party publishers. Sony says that 36 publishers will support PlayStation Move with games this fall, though the majority of these games have yet to be revealed.
Confirmed retail games include: EA Sports Active 2.0, Tiger Woods 2011, The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, LittleBigPlanet, and SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4. A number of downloadable games will support PlayStation Move as well such as Flower, Echochrome 2, High Velocity Bowling, and Pain.
More games are expected to be announced during E3 in June.
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow