Killzone 3 in the works
Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has publicly confirmed development of Killzone 3, though hasn't offered insight into when the anticipated shooter will see release.
Given the last game's cliffhanger ending, is a sequel all that much of a surprise? Killzone 2 was built to be followed up and solid sales for the shooter justify Sony and developer Guerilla investing money in a new game.
Tretton made the announcement on GameTrailers TV stating, "I don't know when you'll see announcements about it, but I can promise you a Killzone 3."
It seems like you just made the announcement right there, Tretton. A more formal debut might be in the works for E3 in June.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release