Killzone 3 in the works
Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has publicly confirmed development of Killzone 3, though hasn't offered insight into when the anticipated shooter will see release.
Given the last game's cliffhanger ending, is a sequel all that much of a surprise? Killzone 2 was built to be followed up and solid sales for the shooter justify Sony and developer Guerilla investing money in a new game.
Tretton made the announcement on GameTrailers TV stating, "I don't know when you'll see announcements about it, but I can promise you a Killzone 3."
It seems like you just made the announcement right there, Tretton. A more formal debut might be in the works for E3 in June.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent