Killzone 3 in the works
Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has publicly confirmed development of Killzone 3, though hasn't offered insight into when the anticipated shooter will see release.
Given the last game's cliffhanger ending, is a sequel all that much of a surprise? Killzone 2 was built to be followed up and solid sales for the shooter justify Sony and developer Guerilla investing money in a new game.
Tretton made the announcement on GameTrailers TV stating, "I don't know when you'll see announcements about it, but I can promise you a Killzone 3."
It seems like you just made the announcement right there, Tretton. A more formal debut might be in the works for E3 in June.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer