Killzone 3 in the works
Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has publicly confirmed development of Killzone 3, though hasn't offered insight into when the anticipated shooter will see release.
Given the last game's cliffhanger ending, is a sequel all that much of a surprise? Killzone 2 was built to be followed up and solid sales for the shooter justify Sony and developer Guerilla investing money in a new game.
Tretton made the announcement on GameTrailers TV stating, "I don't know when you'll see announcements about it, but I can promise you a Killzone 3."
It seems like you just made the announcement right there, Tretton. A more formal debut might be in the works for E3 in June.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May