Remember Me devs announce their new title, Life Is Strange, first images arrive
Dontnod, the developers behind Remember Me has revealed their next title, the story-led title called Life Is Strange.
Life Is Strange is a completely new title and it follows the story of senior student Max Caulfield as he returns to his home town of Arcadia Bay, Oregon after five years to investigate the unexplained disappearance of his fellow student Rachel Amber. The game is built around choice and consequence but Max has a key ability that will aid him in his quest – the ability to rewind time.
This ability will not only affect the game's storyline but also the course of history itself. Dontnod boss Jean-Max Moris said, “Everybody at Dontnod is excited to be working on such a refreshing title. We’re not only crafting the best game we possibly can, we also feel we’re providing the type of experience that perfectly fits today’s renewed taste for originality and diversity.”
Life Is Strange is being published by Square Enix and is an episoding downloadable series which will be available on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Click on the image inset for a gallery of the first artwork and screenshots.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO