Remember Me devs announce their new title, Life Is Strange, first images arrive
Dontnod, the developers behind Remember Me has revealed their next title, the story-led title called Life Is Strange.
Life Is Strange is a completely new title and it follows the story of senior student Max Caulfield as he returns to his home town of Arcadia Bay, Oregon after five years to investigate the unexplained disappearance of his fellow student Rachel Amber. The game is built around choice and consequence but Max has a key ability that will aid him in his quest – the ability to rewind time.
This ability will not only affect the game's storyline but also the course of history itself. Dontnod boss Jean-Max Moris said, “Everybody at Dontnod is excited to be working on such a refreshing title. We’re not only crafting the best game we possibly can, we also feel we’re providing the type of experience that perfectly fits today’s renewed taste for originality and diversity.”
Life Is Strange is being published by Square Enix and is an episoding downloadable series which will be available on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Click on the image inset for a gallery of the first artwork and screenshots.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title