Remember Me devs announce their new title, Life Is Strange, first images arrive
Dontnod, the developers behind Remember Me has revealed their next title, the story-led title called Life Is Strange.
Life Is Strange is a completely new title and it follows the story of senior student Max Caulfield as he returns to his home town of Arcadia Bay, Oregon after five years to investigate the unexplained disappearance of his fellow student Rachel Amber. The game is built around choice and consequence but Max has a key ability that will aid him in his quest – the ability to rewind time.
This ability will not only affect the game's storyline but also the course of history itself. Dontnod boss Jean-Max Moris said, “Everybody at Dontnod is excited to be working on such a refreshing title. We’re not only crafting the best game we possibly can, we also feel we’re providing the type of experience that perfectly fits today’s renewed taste for originality and diversity.”
Life Is Strange is being published by Square Enix and is an episoding downloadable series which will be available on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Click on the image inset for a gallery of the first artwork and screenshots.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free