Miyamoto reveals work on Pikmin 3
Nintendo veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, in London to pick up a BAFTA fellowship, has revealed that Pikmin 3 is in the works.
The Nintendo man didn't wow the BAFTA crowd during his acceptance speech, instead opting to drop word to the Official Nintendo Magazine later in the evening.
"ONM is at the BAFTAs! Miyamoto just told us Pikmin 3 development is 'well under way,'" teased the publication in a Twitter update.
We'll have more on Pikmin 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3