Miyamoto reveals work on Pikmin 3
Nintendo veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, in London to pick up a BAFTA fellowship, has revealed that Pikmin 3 is in the works.
The Nintendo man didn't wow the BAFTA crowd during his acceptance speech, instead opting to drop word to the Official Nintendo Magazine later in the evening.
"ONM is at the BAFTAs! Miyamoto just told us Pikmin 3 development is 'well under way,'" teased the publication in a Twitter update.
We'll have more on Pikmin 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny