Miyamoto reveals work on Pikmin 3
Nintendo veteran game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, in London to pick up a BAFTA fellowship, has revealed that Pikmin 3 is in the works.
The Nintendo man didn't wow the BAFTA crowd during his acceptance speech, instead opting to drop word to the Official Nintendo Magazine later in the evening.
"ONM is at the BAFTAs! Miyamoto just told us Pikmin 3 development is 'well under way,'" teased the publication in a Twitter update.
We'll have more on Pikmin 3 just as soon as we can get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer