PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts drops the 6GB RAM requirement
Infinity Ward has dropped the harsh 6GB RAM requirement for the PC version of Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
In the latest patch they have prepared some optimizations that will drop the RAM requirement from 6GB to 4GB which is a little more reasonable and opens up the game to a larger audience of PC gamers.
Infinity Ward announced on Twitter that the new 400MB patch went live at the early hours of this morning making life a little bit easier for PC Call OF Duty fans.
There are no patch notes available for now although one Reddit user mkapex1 spotted the lowered memory requirement.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3