Flying start for Final Fantasy XIII in UK
Final Fantasy XIII is the fastest selling title in the long-running series released in the UK so far, that's the word in from Square Enix.
The publisher has stopped short of offering up official sales figures, but are happy to tell us that the game's made an assured start.
"It's great to see Final Fantasy XIII hitting the top of the UK charts and setting the pace as the fastest selling game of the year," enthuses UK Marketing Director, Jon Brooke.
"With high profile TV spots playing out beyond Easter and branded buses still travelling the country I'm positive this title is only going to get bigger and bigger."
The game was released on PS3 and Xbox 360 last week.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue