Flying start for Final Fantasy XIII in UK
Final Fantasy XIII is the fastest selling title in the long-running series released in the UK so far, that's the word in from Square Enix.
The publisher has stopped short of offering up official sales figures, but are happy to tell us that the game's made an assured start.
"It's great to see Final Fantasy XIII hitting the top of the UK charts and setting the pace as the fastest selling game of the year," enthuses UK Marketing Director, Jon Brooke.
"With high profile TV spots playing out beyond Easter and branded buses still travelling the country I'm positive this title is only going to get bigger and bigger."
The game was released on PS3 and Xbox 360 last week.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto