Flying start for Final Fantasy XIII in UK
Final Fantasy XIII is the fastest selling title in the long-running series released in the UK so far, that's the word in from Square Enix.
The publisher has stopped short of offering up official sales figures, but are happy to tell us that the game's made an assured start.
"It's great to see Final Fantasy XIII hitting the top of the UK charts and setting the pace as the fastest selling game of the year," enthuses UK Marketing Director, Jon Brooke.
"With high profile TV spots playing out beyond Easter and branded buses still travelling the country I'm positive this title is only going to get bigger and bigger."
The game was released on PS3 and Xbox 360 last week.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side