BioWare eye new IPs
Chatting to Game Informer at GDC, the two doctors behind BioWare have said that they would be only too happy to work on new IPs, following the success of Dragon Age - another new creation.
"We would love to build some new IPs and settings that are different than the ones we've currently got while continuing to build within the frameworks of the franchises we've got, too," Dr Ray Muzyka offers.
"We're going to have a mix of all those things going forward."
In the interview, both BioWare bosses also express their concern over current litigation surrounding Infinity Ward and Call of Duty, stating that "it's not good" given the key role of the developers involved.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto