BioWare eye new IPs
Chatting to Game Informer at GDC, the two doctors behind BioWare have said that they would be only too happy to work on new IPs, following the success of Dragon Age - another new creation.
"We would love to build some new IPs and settings that are different than the ones we've currently got while continuing to build within the frameworks of the franchises we've got, too," Dr Ray Muzyka offers.
"We're going to have a mix of all those things going forward."
In the interview, both BioWare bosses also express their concern over current litigation surrounding Infinity Ward and Call of Duty, stating that "it's not good" given the key role of the developers involved.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey