BioWare eye new IPs
Chatting to Game Informer at GDC, the two doctors behind BioWare have said that they would be only too happy to work on new IPs, following the success of Dragon Age - another new creation.
"We would love to build some new IPs and settings that are different than the ones we've currently got while continuing to build within the frameworks of the franchises we've got, too," Dr Ray Muzyka offers.
"We're going to have a mix of all those things going forward."
In the interview, both BioWare bosses also express their concern over current litigation surrounding Infinity Ward and Call of Duty, stating that "it's not good" given the key role of the developers involved.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America