Alan Wake makes a UK 15 age rating
The British Board of Film Classification seem to have been generous with Remedy's Xbox-exclusive thriller Alan Wake.
After the BBFC's scrutiny the game scored a 15 rating with no cuts required.
The classification also mentions a limited content edition which features an extra half hour of 'linear elements' such as cut-scenes and non-gameplay elements.
This probably means that there will be an extra DVD with the special edition featuring some making-of documentaries. Or at least that's our best guess.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users