Alan Wake makes a UK 15 age rating
The British Board of Film Classification seem to have been generous with Remedy's Xbox-exclusive thriller Alan Wake.
After the BBFC's scrutiny the game scored a 15 rating with no cuts required.
The classification also mentions a limited content edition which features an extra half hour of 'linear elements' such as cut-scenes and non-gameplay elements.
This probably means that there will be an extra DVD with the special edition featuring some making-of documentaries. Or at least that's our best guess.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today