Spotify wants in on the Xbox Live party
Spotify could be winging its way to an Xbox 360 near you if CEO Daniel Ek has his way.
The free to use music streaming service has already found a large audience on home computers and laptops and is currently attempting to conquer the mobile phone sector as well.
Speaking to Techradar at the SXSW festival, Ek told of their vision for connecting people to music through as many platforms as possible.
"We want to enable your library on all these devices," enthused Ek. "Whether it is a set-top box, whether it's an Xbox or a mobile phone - that doesn't really matter for us. We want to make music like water."
We'll let you know as soon as we have more on this.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date