Spotify wants in on the Xbox Live party
Spotify could be winging its way to an Xbox 360 near you if CEO Daniel Ek has his way.
The free to use music streaming service has already found a large audience on home computers and laptops and is currently attempting to conquer the mobile phone sector as well.
Speaking to Techradar at the SXSW festival, Ek told of their vision for connecting people to music through as many platforms as possible.
"We want to enable your library on all these devices," enthused Ek. "Whether it is a set-top box, whether it's an Xbox or a mobile phone - that doesn't really matter for us. We want to make music like water."
We'll let you know as soon as we have more on this.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access