Spotify wants in on the Xbox Live party
Spotify could be winging its way to an Xbox 360 near you if CEO Daniel Ek has his way.
The free to use music streaming service has already found a large audience on home computers and laptops and is currently attempting to conquer the mobile phone sector as well.
Speaking to Techradar at the SXSW festival, Ek told of their vision for connecting people to music through as many platforms as possible.
"We want to enable your library on all these devices," enthused Ek. "Whether it is a set-top box, whether it's an Xbox or a mobile phone - that doesn't really matter for us. We want to make music like water."
We'll let you know as soon as we have more on this.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO