Spotify wants in on the Xbox Live party
Spotify could be winging its way to an Xbox 360 near you if CEO Daniel Ek has his way.
The free to use music streaming service has already found a large audience on home computers and laptops and is currently attempting to conquer the mobile phone sector as well.
Speaking to Techradar at the SXSW festival, Ek told of their vision for connecting people to music through as many platforms as possible.
"We want to enable your library on all these devices," enthused Ek. "Whether it is a set-top box, whether it's an Xbox or a mobile phone - that doesn't really matter for us. We want to make music like water."
We'll let you know as soon as we have more on this.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter