Design a kill for Dead Space 2
Visceral Games are offering Dead Space fans the chance to design a kill move that will feature in Dead Space 2.
The contest offers players the chance to have their signature kill featured in the game and, as if that wasn't enough, the winner will also be immortalised in the game as an NPC.
The contest is running until the 26th of March and entries are being accepted in text, still image or even video form.
Entries are made via the Dead Space Facebook page. The contest is open to residents of The UK, US, Canada (except the province of Quebec), Australia, France, Italy, Spain and Sweden. The full contest rules are also available via the Facebook page.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network