Design a kill for Dead Space 2
Visceral Games are offering Dead Space fans the chance to design a kill move that will feature in Dead Space 2.
The contest offers players the chance to have their signature kill featured in the game and, as if that wasn't enough, the winner will also be immortalised in the game as an NPC.
The contest is running until the 26th of March and entries are being accepted in text, still image or even video form.
Entries are made via the Dead Space Facebook page. The contest is open to residents of The UK, US, Canada (except the province of Quebec), Australia, France, Italy, Spain and Sweden. The full contest rules are also available via the Facebook page.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May