Design a kill for Dead Space 2
Visceral Games are offering Dead Space fans the chance to design a kill move that will feature in Dead Space 2.
The contest offers players the chance to have their signature kill featured in the game and, as if that wasn't enough, the winner will also be immortalised in the game as an NPC.
The contest is running until the 26th of March and entries are being accepted in text, still image or even video form.
Entries are made via the Dead Space Facebook page. The contest is open to residents of The UK, US, Canada (except the province of Quebec), Australia, France, Italy, Spain and Sweden. The full contest rules are also available via the Facebook page.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3