Design a kill for Dead Space 2
Visceral Games are offering Dead Space fans the chance to design a kill move that will feature in Dead Space 2.
The contest offers players the chance to have their signature kill featured in the game and, as if that wasn't enough, the winner will also be immortalised in the game as an NPC.
The contest is running until the 26th of March and entries are being accepted in text, still image or even video form.
Entries are made via the Dead Space Facebook page. The contest is open to residents of The UK, US, Canada (except the province of Quebec), Australia, France, Italy, Spain and Sweden. The full contest rules are also available via the Facebook page.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria