New Spider-Man game this autumn
Activision has had mixed success with Spider-Man games, but a return to the web-slinging that made select instalments great could give the newest one immense appeal.
GamePro editor John Davidson tweeted an image of the magazine's latest cover, which references Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - a previously unannounced game apparently from Activision.
The publisher's pledge to release a new Spider-Man game within the year seems to coincide with this mysterious title.
Details are lacking, though it's safe to assume the game will make it out in time for the holiday rush. Hopefully it fine-tunes the web-slinging formula that made Spider-Man: Web of Shadows fun, though with decidedly more variety.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter