New Spider-Man game this autumn
Activision has had mixed success with Spider-Man games, but a return to the web-slinging that made select instalments great could give the newest one immense appeal.
GamePro editor John Davidson tweeted an image of the magazine's latest cover, which references Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - a previously unannounced game apparently from Activision.
The publisher's pledge to release a new Spider-Man game within the year seems to coincide with this mysterious title.
Details are lacking, though it's safe to assume the game will make it out in time for the holiday rush. Hopefully it fine-tunes the web-slinging formula that made Spider-Man: Web of Shadows fun, though with decidedly more variety.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below