New Spider-Man game this autumn
Activision has had mixed success with Spider-Man games, but a return to the web-slinging that made select instalments great could give the newest one immense appeal.
GamePro editor John Davidson tweeted an image of the magazine's latest cover, which references Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - a previously unannounced game apparently from Activision.
The publisher's pledge to release a new Spider-Man game within the year seems to coincide with this mysterious title.
Details are lacking, though it's safe to assume the game will make it out in time for the holiday rush. Hopefully it fine-tunes the web-slinging formula that made Spider-Man: Web of Shadows fun, though with decidedly more variety.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released