New Spider-Man game this autumn
Activision has had mixed success with Spider-Man games, but a return to the web-slinging that made select instalments great could give the newest one immense appeal.
GamePro editor John Davidson tweeted an image of the magazine's latest cover, which references Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - a previously unannounced game apparently from Activision.
The publisher's pledge to release a new Spider-Man game within the year seems to coincide with this mysterious title.
Details are lacking, though it's safe to assume the game will make it out in time for the holiday rush. Hopefully it fine-tunes the web-slinging formula that made Spider-Man: Web of Shadows fun, though with decidedly more variety.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year