New Spider-Man game this autumn
Activision has had mixed success with Spider-Man games, but a return to the web-slinging that made select instalments great could give the newest one immense appeal.
GamePro editor John Davidson tweeted an image of the magazine's latest cover, which references Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - a previously unannounced game apparently from Activision.
The publisher's pledge to release a new Spider-Man game within the year seems to coincide with this mysterious title.
Details are lacking, though it's safe to assume the game will make it out in time for the holiday rush. Hopefully it fine-tunes the web-slinging formula that made Spider-Man: Web of Shadows fun, though with decidedly more variety.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon