Borderlands DLC not coming to PS3
2K Games have announced release dates for the Borderlands DLC double-pack that they have coming out soon.
The double-pack will feature Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot and The Zombie Island of Dr Ned on a single disc for PC and Xbox 360.
Despite the DLC being available on PSN, there seems to be no plans for the double-pack to be released on PS3.
Nevertheless the double-pack will release in North America on April 6th and April 9th everywhere else.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent