Borderlands DLC not coming to PS3
2K Games have announced release dates for the Borderlands DLC double-pack that they have coming out soon.
The double-pack will feature Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot and The Zombie Island of Dr Ned on a single disc for PC and Xbox 360.
Despite the DLC being available on PSN, there seems to be no plans for the double-pack to be released on PS3.
Nevertheless the double-pack will release in North America on April 6th and April 9th everywhere else.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title