Borderlands DLC not coming to PS3
2K Games have announced release dates for the Borderlands DLC double-pack that they have coming out soon.
The double-pack will feature Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot and The Zombie Island of Dr Ned on a single disc for PC and Xbox 360.
Despite the DLC being available on PSN, there seems to be no plans for the double-pack to be released on PS3.
Nevertheless the double-pack will release in North America on April 6th and April 9th everywhere else.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday