Borderlands DLC not coming to PS3
2K Games have announced release dates for the Borderlands DLC double-pack that they have coming out soon.
The double-pack will feature Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot and The Zombie Island of Dr Ned on a single disc for PC and Xbox 360.
Despite the DLC being available on PSN, there seems to be no plans for the double-pack to be released on PS3.
Nevertheless the double-pack will release in North America on April 6th and April 9th everywhere else.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft