EA dominating PC game sales in US
The latest NPD sales figures are out and Electronic Arts must be feeling pretty pleased with themselves as they are ruling the PC charts.
Of the top ten selling PC games in the US, Electronic Arts publish a whopping six of them.
With the Sims 3 still topping the chart and Mass Effect 2 camping out at number 2 it is pretty difficult for even the mighty Modern Warfare 2 to get a look in.
In fact, Modern Warfare 2 is kept out of the top 3 by the Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack.
Most surprising though is that The Sims 2: Double Deluxe is still selling well enough to feature at number 5.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though