EA dominating PC game sales in US
The latest NPD sales figures are out and Electronic Arts must be feeling pretty pleased with themselves as they are ruling the PC charts.
Of the top ten selling PC games in the US, Electronic Arts publish a whopping six of them.
With the Sims 3 still topping the chart and Mass Effect 2 camping out at number 2 it is pretty difficult for even the mighty Modern Warfare 2 to get a look in.
In fact, Modern Warfare 2 is kept out of the top 3 by the Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack.
Most surprising though is that The Sims 2: Double Deluxe is still selling well enough to feature at number 5.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network