EA dominating PC game sales in US
The latest NPD sales figures are out and Electronic Arts must be feeling pretty pleased with themselves as they are ruling the PC charts.
Of the top ten selling PC games in the US, Electronic Arts publish a whopping six of them.
With the Sims 3 still topping the chart and Mass Effect 2 camping out at number 2 it is pretty difficult for even the mighty Modern Warfare 2 to get a look in.
In fact, Modern Warfare 2 is kept out of the top 3 by the Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack.
Most surprising though is that The Sims 2: Double Deluxe is still selling well enough to feature at number 5.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer