EA dominating PC game sales in US
The latest NPD sales figures are out and Electronic Arts must be feeling pretty pleased with themselves as they are ruling the PC charts.
Of the top ten selling PC games in the US, Electronic Arts publish a whopping six of them.
With the Sims 3 still topping the chart and Mass Effect 2 camping out at number 2 it is pretty difficult for even the mighty Modern Warfare 2 to get a look in.
In fact, Modern Warfare 2 is kept out of the top 3 by the Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack.
Most surprising though is that The Sims 2: Double Deluxe is still selling well enough to feature at number 5.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up