Killzone 3 to tackle Gears 3?
With all the rumours flying around that Gears of War 3 is to be expected on April 8th, 2011, Sony have decided that they will not be upstaged.
Accompanying the Gears 3 rumour is one that Killzone 3 will also be released in April 2011, two years after Killzone 2 blasted its way onto PS3.
The rumours surfacing on 1UP are contrary to the information that we received from a source inside Sony saying that Killzone 3 is destined for a Christmas release.
Given that both Move and GT5 have been strategically delayed to throw sizeable spanners into Microsoft's plans for the festive period, Killzone 3 coming out alongside Gears 3 is not unrealistic.
We are expecting more on Killzone 3 at E3 this year especially with our sources telling us that it is 3D and Move-enabled. This might be a show-stopper.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny