Killzone 3 to tackle Gears 3?
With all the rumours flying around that Gears of War 3 is to be expected on April 8th, 2011, Sony have decided that they will not be upstaged.
Accompanying the Gears 3 rumour is one that Killzone 3 will also be released in April 2011, two years after Killzone 2 blasted its way onto PS3.
The rumours surfacing on 1UP are contrary to the information that we received from a source inside Sony saying that Killzone 3 is destined for a Christmas release.
Given that both Move and GT5 have been strategically delayed to throw sizeable spanners into Microsoft's plans for the festive period, Killzone 3 coming out alongside Gears 3 is not unrealistic.
We are expecting more on Killzone 3 at E3 this year especially with our sources telling us that it is 3D and Move-enabled. This might be a show-stopper.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date