Killzone 3 to tackle Gears 3?
With all the rumours flying around that Gears of War 3 is to be expected on April 8th, 2011, Sony have decided that they will not be upstaged.
Accompanying the Gears 3 rumour is one that Killzone 3 will also be released in April 2011, two years after Killzone 2 blasted its way onto PS3.
The rumours surfacing on 1UP are contrary to the information that we received from a source inside Sony saying that Killzone 3 is destined for a Christmas release.
Given that both Move and GT5 have been strategically delayed to throw sizeable spanners into Microsoft's plans for the festive period, Killzone 3 coming out alongside Gears 3 is not unrealistic.
We are expecting more on Killzone 3 at E3 this year especially with our sources telling us that it is 3D and Move-enabled. This might be a show-stopper.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3