KH: Birth By Sleep gets US release date
Square Enix has finally given a North American street date for the eagerly awaited Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.
The latest instalment of the multi-million selling Kingdom Hearts story is due out stateside this summer hopefully heralding a subsequent European release.
Birth By Sleep is the fifth game in the series and Square claim that it is the most advanced yet, including four new multiplayer modes.
The North American version also adds an extra boss and a smattering of multiplayer options onto the original Japanese version which came out in January.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week