KH: Birth By Sleep gets US release date
Square Enix has finally given a North American street date for the eagerly awaited Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.
The latest instalment of the multi-million selling Kingdom Hearts story is due out stateside this summer hopefully heralding a subsequent European release.
Birth By Sleep is the fifth game in the series and Square claim that it is the most advanced yet, including four new multiplayer modes.
The North American version also adds an extra boss and a smattering of multiplayer options onto the original Japanese version which came out in January.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016