No More Heroes 3 if the fans want it
Development legend Goichi Suda, also known as Suda 51, has been teasing fans ahead of No More Heroes 2's European Wii release.
In an interview with NowGamer, Suda 51 said that there was always the possibility of doing another game even though Travis Touchdown's story seems to be at an end in No More Heroes 2.
Suda said: "I want to conclude Travis Touchdown's story with this game. But No More Heroes 2 is really for fans of the first one, so if I get a lot of response from the fans asking for a No More Heroes 3 - and as long as Rising Star make a lot of sales (glances at Rising Star PR) - then it's possible that we could do a third game."
He seems to have taken a lead from Hideo Kojima in bowing to fan pressure to keep the story alive, adding: "I think the reason that Kojima keeps on making Metal Gear Solid games is because he gets so many requests from his fans, and people who want to see more Snake. If people sincerely want to see more Travis Touchdown, I think it's my responsibility to meet their requests."
You heard it. If you want No More Heroes 3 all you have to do is ask.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year