No More Heroes 3 if the fans want it
Development legend Goichi Suda, also known as Suda 51, has been teasing fans ahead of No More Heroes 2's European Wii release.
In an interview with NowGamer, Suda 51 said that there was always the possibility of doing another game even though Travis Touchdown's story seems to be at an end in No More Heroes 2.
Suda said: "I want to conclude Travis Touchdown's story with this game. But No More Heroes 2 is really for fans of the first one, so if I get a lot of response from the fans asking for a No More Heroes 3 - and as long as Rising Star make a lot of sales (glances at Rising Star PR) - then it's possible that we could do a third game."
He seems to have taken a lead from Hideo Kojima in bowing to fan pressure to keep the story alive, adding: "I think the reason that Kojima keeps on making Metal Gear Solid games is because he gets so many requests from his fans, and people who want to see more Snake. If people sincerely want to see more Travis Touchdown, I think it's my responsibility to meet their requests."
You heard it. If you want No More Heroes 3 all you have to do is ask.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO