No More Heroes 3 if the fans want it
Development legend Goichi Suda, also known as Suda 51, has been teasing fans ahead of No More Heroes 2's European Wii release.
In an interview with NowGamer, Suda 51 said that there was always the possibility of doing another game even though Travis Touchdown's story seems to be at an end in No More Heroes 2.
Suda said: "I want to conclude Travis Touchdown's story with this game. But No More Heroes 2 is really for fans of the first one, so if I get a lot of response from the fans asking for a No More Heroes 3 - and as long as Rising Star make a lot of sales (glances at Rising Star PR) - then it's possible that we could do a third game."
He seems to have taken a lead from Hideo Kojima in bowing to fan pressure to keep the story alive, adding: "I think the reason that Kojima keeps on making Metal Gear Solid games is because he gets so many requests from his fans, and people who want to see more Snake. If people sincerely want to see more Travis Touchdown, I think it's my responsibility to meet their requests."
You heard it. If you want No More Heroes 3 all you have to do is ask.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though