No More Heroes 3 if the fans want it
Development legend Goichi Suda, also known as Suda 51, has been teasing fans ahead of No More Heroes 2's European Wii release.
In an interview with NowGamer, Suda 51 said that there was always the possibility of doing another game even though Travis Touchdown's story seems to be at an end in No More Heroes 2.
Suda said: "I want to conclude Travis Touchdown's story with this game. But No More Heroes 2 is really for fans of the first one, so if I get a lot of response from the fans asking for a No More Heroes 3 - and as long as Rising Star make a lot of sales (glances at Rising Star PR) - then it's possible that we could do a third game."
He seems to have taken a lead from Hideo Kojima in bowing to fan pressure to keep the story alive, adding: "I think the reason that Kojima keeps on making Metal Gear Solid games is because he gets so many requests from his fans, and people who want to see more Snake. If people sincerely want to see more Travis Touchdown, I think it's my responsibility to meet their requests."
You heard it. If you want No More Heroes 3 all you have to do is ask.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent