Monster Hunter Portable 3rd official
The most popular PSP franchise is getting another instalment later this year, as Capcom announces Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for release on the handheld in Japan.
The announcement doesn't come as a surprise given the enormous popularity of the series. Both previous iterations on PSP have outsold every other game on the portable, racking up millions in sales.
According to Siliconera, the game will offer new monsters, weapons, items, locales, and a revamped combat system. How about simplifying those ridiculous controls too?
A US and UK release aren't mentioned in the announcement, though it's expected that Capcom will reveal plans to publish the game in these regions during E3 in June.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year