Monster Hunter Portable 3rd official
The most popular PSP franchise is getting another instalment later this year, as Capcom announces Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for release on the handheld in Japan.
The announcement doesn't come as a surprise given the enormous popularity of the series. Both previous iterations on PSP have outsold every other game on the portable, racking up millions in sales.
According to Siliconera, the game will offer new monsters, weapons, items, locales, and a revamped combat system. How about simplifying those ridiculous controls too?
A US and UK release aren't mentioned in the announcement, though it's expected that Capcom will reveal plans to publish the game in these regions during E3 in June.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May