Monster Hunter Portable 3rd official
The most popular PSP franchise is getting another instalment later this year, as Capcom announces Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for release on the handheld in Japan.
The announcement doesn't come as a surprise given the enormous popularity of the series. Both previous iterations on PSP have outsold every other game on the portable, racking up millions in sales.
According to Siliconera, the game will offer new monsters, weapons, items, locales, and a revamped combat system. How about simplifying those ridiculous controls too?
A US and UK release aren't mentioned in the announcement, though it's expected that Capcom will reveal plans to publish the game in these regions during E3 in June.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3