Monster Hunter Portable 3rd official
The most popular PSP franchise is getting another instalment later this year, as Capcom announces Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for release on the handheld in Japan.
The announcement doesn't come as a surprise given the enormous popularity of the series. Both previous iterations on PSP have outsold every other game on the portable, racking up millions in sales.
According to Siliconera, the game will offer new monsters, weapons, items, locales, and a revamped combat system. How about simplifying those ridiculous controls too?
A US and UK release aren't mentioned in the announcement, though it's expected that Capcom will reveal plans to publish the game in these regions during E3 in June.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree