PS3 shortage hurts God of War III
Just as copies of God of War III go on sale in the US, Sony is falling victim to a shortage of PS3 consoles that are likely to impact overall sales of the mammoth action game.
The LA Times writes about the dwindling PS3 stock and its potential impact on God of War III sales. For some, the game presents a reason for purchasing a PS3; however, without the console in stock, such sales could be lost.
Sony Computer Entertainment America President Jack Tretton told the newspaper, "It's not ideal, I won't kid you. But I firmly believe we'll get our hardware back in stock and keep selling God of War III for a long time."
God of War III is now available for PS3 in the US, with a UK release slated for Friday.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America