MGS Peace Walker has online play
In confirming the US release date for PSP stealth-action sequel Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Konami revealed support for online multiplayer via PS3 adhocParty.
Peace Walker is the first major game to tout adhocParty mode support prior to release, which is of course a good thing since it guarantees online multiplayer on day one.
Even better, said multiplayer mode is cooperative. Entitled CO-OPS, the mode has both players sharing ammunition, medical supplies, and covering for each other to progress through unique scenarios.
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be available for PSP on June 8 in the US with a UK release expected the same week.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes