MGS Peace Walker has online play
In confirming the US release date for PSP stealth-action sequel Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Konami revealed support for online multiplayer via PS3 adhocParty.
Peace Walker is the first major game to tout adhocParty mode support prior to release, which is of course a good thing since it guarantees online multiplayer on day one.
Even better, said multiplayer mode is cooperative. Entitled CO-OPS, the mode has both players sharing ammunition, medical supplies, and covering for each other to progress through unique scenarios.
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be available for PSP on June 8 in the US with a UK release expected the same week.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May