MGS Peace Walker has online play
In confirming the US release date for PSP stealth-action sequel Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Konami revealed support for online multiplayer via PS3 adhocParty.
Peace Walker is the first major game to tout adhocParty mode support prior to release, which is of course a good thing since it guarantees online multiplayer on day one.
Even better, said multiplayer mode is cooperative. Entitled CO-OPS, the mode has both players sharing ammunition, medical supplies, and covering for each other to progress through unique scenarios.
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be available for PSP on June 8 in the US with a UK release expected the same week.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer