MGS Peace Walker has online play
In confirming the US release date for PSP stealth-action sequel Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Konami revealed support for online multiplayer via PS3 adhocParty.
Peace Walker is the first major game to tout adhocParty mode support prior to release, which is of course a good thing since it guarantees online multiplayer on day one.
Even better, said multiplayer mode is cooperative. Entitled CO-OPS, the mode has both players sharing ammunition, medical supplies, and covering for each other to progress through unique scenarios.
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be available for PSP on June 8 in the US with a UK release expected the same week.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015