Gears of War 3 rumoured for 2011
The third instalment of the immensely popular Gears of War series is a little more than a year away says a source speaking with Edge.
8 April 2001 is the rumoured release date for Gears of War 3, which will be an exclusive to Xbox 360. Microsoft is reportedly publishing the sequel, despite speculation that developer Epic Games is free to release the game on PS3 if it so wishes.
Apparently, the game could be pushed along for release this autumn, but Microsoft doesn't want to interfere with the launch of Project Natal and Halo: Reach.
Edge's source predicts a teaser trailer for Gears of War 3 to appear on April 8, with a big formal showing in June during E3.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May