Gears of War 3 rumoured for 2011
The third instalment of the immensely popular Gears of War series is a little more than a year away says a source speaking with Edge.
8 April 2001 is the rumoured release date for Gears of War 3, which will be an exclusive to Xbox 360. Microsoft is reportedly publishing the sequel, despite speculation that developer Epic Games is free to release the game on PS3 if it so wishes.
Apparently, the game could be pushed along for release this autumn, but Microsoft doesn't want to interfere with the launch of Project Natal and Halo: Reach.
Edge's source predicts a teaser trailer for Gears of War 3 to appear on April 8, with a big formal showing in June during E3.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014