Alpha Protocol sequel talk too early
With spy RPG Alpha Protocol having experienced a problematic development cycle and still months away from release, developer Obsidian Entertainment is already talking about potential sequels.
Destructoid spoke with producer Tim Ernst about the game's future, to which Ernst expressed interest in developing future instalments.
"Any sequel will definitely play into how you played [the original] Alpha Protocol. But we're going to keep that a little quiet for the moment."
Considering the significant delays the game underwent and some dodgy previews, preemptively claiming interest in a sequel before Alpha Protocol is on shelves seems a questionable strategy. We'll know for certain when Alpha Protocol arrives for PS3 and Xbox 360 May 28 in Europe and June 1 in the US.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny