Alpha Protocol sequel talk too early
With spy RPG Alpha Protocol having experienced a problematic development cycle and still months away from release, developer Obsidian Entertainment is already talking about potential sequels.
Destructoid spoke with producer Tim Ernst about the game's future, to which Ernst expressed interest in developing future instalments.
"Any sequel will definitely play into how you played [the original] Alpha Protocol. But we're going to keep that a little quiet for the moment."
Considering the significant delays the game underwent and some dodgy previews, preemptively claiming interest in a sequel before Alpha Protocol is on shelves seems a questionable strategy. We'll know for certain when Alpha Protocol arrives for PS3 and Xbox 360 May 28 in Europe and June 1 in the US.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III