Alpha Protocol sequel talk too early
With spy RPG Alpha Protocol having experienced a problematic development cycle and still months away from release, developer Obsidian Entertainment is already talking about potential sequels.
Destructoid spoke with producer Tim Ernst about the game's future, to which Ernst expressed interest in developing future instalments.
"Any sequel will definitely play into how you played [the original] Alpha Protocol. But we're going to keep that a little quiet for the moment."
Considering the significant delays the game underwent and some dodgy previews, preemptively claiming interest in a sequel before Alpha Protocol is on shelves seems a questionable strategy. We'll know for certain when Alpha Protocol arrives for PS3 and Xbox 360 May 28 in Europe and June 1 in the US.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto