Alpha Protocol sequel talk too early
With spy RPG Alpha Protocol having experienced a problematic development cycle and still months away from release, developer Obsidian Entertainment is already talking about potential sequels.
Destructoid spoke with producer Tim Ernst about the game's future, to which Ernst expressed interest in developing future instalments.
"Any sequel will definitely play into how you played [the original] Alpha Protocol. But we're going to keep that a little quiet for the moment."
Considering the significant delays the game underwent and some dodgy previews, preemptively claiming interest in a sequel before Alpha Protocol is on shelves seems a questionable strategy. We'll know for certain when Alpha Protocol arrives for PS3 and Xbox 360 May 28 in Europe and June 1 in the US.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3