Alpha Protocol sequel talk too early
With spy RPG Alpha Protocol having experienced a problematic development cycle and still months away from release, developer Obsidian Entertainment is already talking about potential sequels.
Destructoid spoke with producer Tim Ernst about the game's future, to which Ernst expressed interest in developing future instalments.
"Any sequel will definitely play into how you played [the original] Alpha Protocol. But we're going to keep that a little quiet for the moment."
Considering the significant delays the game underwent and some dodgy previews, preemptively claiming interest in a sequel before Alpha Protocol is on shelves seems a questionable strategy. We'll know for certain when Alpha Protocol arrives for PS3 and Xbox 360 May 28 in Europe and June 1 in the US.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter