Crackdown 2 up for July release
As if the sweltering summer heat won't be risk enough, Microsoft wants to up the chances of melting your Xbox 360 by having you play a new copy of Crackdown 2 this July.
Just two days after celebrating US independence - July 6 - will the Americans get the game, followed by Europe on July 9. While that's slightly later than the pledged first half of 2010 release, we're willing to let it slide.
A demo of the game is expected between now and then, though Microsoft hasn't announced a specific date.
Crackdown 2 will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on July 6 in the US and July 9 in Europe. We suggest looking into getting an air conditioner in the meantime.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like