Crackdown 2 up for July release
As if the sweltering summer heat won't be risk enough, Microsoft wants to up the chances of melting your Xbox 360 by having you play a new copy of Crackdown 2 this July.
Just two days after celebrating US independence - July 6 - will the Americans get the game, followed by Europe on July 9. While that's slightly later than the pledged first half of 2010 release, we're willing to let it slide.
A demo of the game is expected between now and then, though Microsoft hasn't announced a specific date.
Crackdown 2 will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on July 6 in the US and July 9 in Europe. We suggest looking into getting an air conditioner in the meantime.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer