Crackdown 2 up for July release
As if the sweltering summer heat won't be risk enough, Microsoft wants to up the chances of melting your Xbox 360 by having you play a new copy of Crackdown 2 this July.
Just two days after celebrating US independence - July 6 - will the Americans get the game, followed by Europe on July 9. While that's slightly later than the pledged first half of 2010 release, we're willing to let it slide.
A demo of the game is expected between now and then, though Microsoft hasn't announced a specific date.
Crackdown 2 will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on July 6 in the US and July 9 in Europe. We suggest looking into getting an air conditioner in the meantime.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3