Crackdown 2 up for July release
As if the sweltering summer heat won't be risk enough, Microsoft wants to up the chances of melting your Xbox 360 by having you play a new copy of Crackdown 2 this July.
Just two days after celebrating US independence - July 6 - will the Americans get the game, followed by Europe on July 9. While that's slightly later than the pledged first half of 2010 release, we're willing to let it slide.
A demo of the game is expected between now and then, though Microsoft hasn't announced a specific date.
Crackdown 2 will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on July 6 in the US and July 9 in Europe. We suggest looking into getting an air conditioner in the meantime.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One