Crackdown 2 up for July release
As if the sweltering summer heat won't be risk enough, Microsoft wants to up the chances of melting your Xbox 360 by having you play a new copy of Crackdown 2 this July.
Just two days after celebrating US independence - July 6 - will the Americans get the game, followed by Europe on July 9. While that's slightly later than the pledged first half of 2010 release, we're willing to let it slide.
A demo of the game is expected between now and then, though Microsoft hasn't announced a specific date.
Crackdown 2 will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on July 6 in the US and July 9 in Europe. We suggest looking into getting an air conditioner in the meantime.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May