Deus Ex 3 devs hint at multiple endings
With the recent re-branding of Deus Ex 3 to Deux Ex: Human Revolution many industry folks have been left scratching their heads as to what this means for the series.
Eidos Montreal have taken the opportunity to clarify the game's new moniker in an interview with IncGamers.
The development team said: "The progress of technology and the advent of mechanical augmentations has offered mankind many exciting new possibilities but also many dangerous ones as well. In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, humanity will come to a tipping point where Adam Jensen will have to decide the path our society takes."
They added: "It's a time of wonderful advancements but also much unrest as the general public, governments, and corporations all struggle to come to terms with the new possibilities."
This would seem to hint at the game having a branching narrative with multiple endings. We can only hope that this is the case. More on this when we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light