Deus Ex 3 devs hint at multiple endings
With the recent re-branding of Deus Ex 3 to Deux Ex: Human Revolution many industry folks have been left scratching their heads as to what this means for the series.
Eidos Montreal have taken the opportunity to clarify the game's new moniker in an interview with IncGamers.
The development team said: "The progress of technology and the advent of mechanical augmentations has offered mankind many exciting new possibilities but also many dangerous ones as well. In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, humanity will come to a tipping point where Adam Jensen will have to decide the path our society takes."
They added: "It's a time of wonderful advancements but also much unrest as the general public, governments, and corporations all struggle to come to terms with the new possibilities."
This would seem to hint at the game having a branching narrative with multiple endings. We can only hope that this is the case. More on this when we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO