Deus Ex 3 devs hint at multiple endings
With the recent re-branding of Deus Ex 3 to Deux Ex: Human Revolution many industry folks have been left scratching their heads as to what this means for the series.
Eidos Montreal have taken the opportunity to clarify the game's new moniker in an interview with IncGamers.
The development team said: "The progress of technology and the advent of mechanical augmentations has offered mankind many exciting new possibilities but also many dangerous ones as well. In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, humanity will come to a tipping point where Adam Jensen will have to decide the path our society takes."
They added: "It's a time of wonderful advancements but also much unrest as the general public, governments, and corporations all struggle to come to terms with the new possibilities."
This would seem to hint at the game having a branching narrative with multiple endings. We can only hope that this is the case. More on this when we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3