700 Mass Effect decisions carried over to ME2
BioWare have revealed to the GDC just how much your choices from the first Mass Effect will affect your experience of Mass Effect 2.
Armando Troisi, the game's lead cinematic designer told the GDC that there were 700 individual plot elements in the first ME title that carry over into Mass Effect 2.
Troisi did say that whilst it wasn't feasible to allow player decisions to have a great effect on the main narrative that they did plenty to make sure that, whilst the end result is more or less the same, the journey that individual players were taking were unique experiences.
Let's hope that the carry-over from Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 3 will be just as rich.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week