700 Mass Effect decisions carried over to ME2
BioWare have revealed to the GDC just how much your choices from the first Mass Effect will affect your experience of Mass Effect 2.
Armando Troisi, the game's lead cinematic designer told the GDC that there were 700 individual plot elements in the first ME title that carry over into Mass Effect 2.
Troisi did say that whilst it wasn't feasible to allow player decisions to have a great effect on the main narrative that they did plenty to make sure that, whilst the end result is more or less the same, the journey that individual players were taking were unique experiences.
Let's hope that the carry-over from Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 3 will be just as rich.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO