700 Mass Effect decisions carried over to ME2
BioWare have revealed to the GDC just how much your choices from the first Mass Effect will affect your experience of Mass Effect 2.
Armando Troisi, the game's lead cinematic designer told the GDC that there were 700 individual plot elements in the first ME title that carry over into Mass Effect 2.
Troisi did say that whilst it wasn't feasible to allow player decisions to have a great effect on the main narrative that they did plenty to make sure that, whilst the end result is more or less the same, the journey that individual players were taking were unique experiences.
Let's hope that the carry-over from Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 3 will be just as rich.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015