700 Mass Effect decisions carried over to ME2
BioWare have revealed to the GDC just how much your choices from the first Mass Effect will affect your experience of Mass Effect 2.
Armando Troisi, the game's lead cinematic designer told the GDC that there were 700 individual plot elements in the first ME title that carry over into Mass Effect 2.
Troisi did say that whilst it wasn't feasible to allow player decisions to have a great effect on the main narrative that they did plenty to make sure that, whilst the end result is more or less the same, the journey that individual players were taking were unique experiences.
Let's hope that the carry-over from Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 3 will be just as rich.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date