700 Mass Effect decisions carried over to ME2
BioWare have revealed to the GDC just how much your choices from the first Mass Effect will affect your experience of Mass Effect 2.
Armando Troisi, the game's lead cinematic designer told the GDC that there were 700 individual plot elements in the first ME title that carry over into Mass Effect 2.
Troisi did say that whilst it wasn't feasible to allow player decisions to have a great effect on the main narrative that they did plenty to make sure that, whilst the end result is more or less the same, the journey that individual players were taking were unique experiences.
Let's hope that the carry-over from Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 3 will be just as rich.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light