PSP tops Japan once again
The latest hardware sales numbers are in from Japan, the PSP top of the list with sales just shy of 65,000 for the week in questions.
The PSP is followed by the Wii, with just under 34,000, with the PS3 a solid third with nearly 29,000 units shifted.
Then there's the chunky DSi LL on 24,000 units, followed by the DSi with 15,000, the DS Lite with 4,000 and the Xbox 360 with less than 3,000.
The PS2 (1,800) and the PSP Go (1,200) bring up the rear.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III