PSP tops Japan once again
The latest hardware sales numbers are in from Japan, the PSP top of the list with sales just shy of 65,000 for the week in questions.
The PSP is followed by the Wii, with just under 34,000, with the PS3 a solid third with nearly 29,000 units shifted.
Then there's the chunky DSi LL on 24,000 units, followed by the DSi with 15,000, the DS Lite with 4,000 and the Xbox 360 with less than 3,000.
The PS2 (1,800) and the PSP Go (1,200) bring up the rear.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer