PSP tops Japan once again
The latest hardware sales numbers are in from Japan, the PSP top of the list with sales just shy of 65,000 for the week in questions.
The PSP is followed by the Wii, with just under 34,000, with the PS3 a solid third with nearly 29,000 units shifted.
Then there's the chunky DSi LL on 24,000 units, followed by the DSi with 15,000, the DS Lite with 4,000 and the Xbox 360 with less than 3,000.
The PS2 (1,800) and the PSP Go (1,200) bring up the rear.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title