PSP tops Japan once again
The latest hardware sales numbers are in from Japan, the PSP top of the list with sales just shy of 65,000 for the week in questions.
The PSP is followed by the Wii, with just under 34,000, with the PS3 a solid third with nearly 29,000 units shifted.
Then there's the chunky DSi LL on 24,000 units, followed by the DSi with 15,000, the DS Lite with 4,000 and the Xbox 360 with less than 3,000.
The PS2 (1,800) and the PSP Go (1,200) bring up the rear.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year