PSP tops Japan once again
The latest hardware sales numbers are in from Japan, the PSP top of the list with sales just shy of 65,000 for the week in questions.
The PSP is followed by the Wii, with just under 34,000, with the PS3 a solid third with nearly 29,000 units shifted.
Then there's the chunky DSi LL on 24,000 units, followed by the DSi with 15,000, the DS Lite with 4,000 and the Xbox 360 with less than 3,000.
The PS2 (1,800) and the PSP Go (1,200) bring up the rear.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3