Crytek plot Self Defense?
A new game called Self Defense could well be in the works at Crytek after Supperannuation spied a trademark filing for what could be a new title.
The trademark filing was made in the United States, but it is suspected that this could be a new title in the works at Crytek UK. A logo was included in the filing, containing the title and a red fisted-man.
Crytek UK were of course Free Radical in a past life, and cut their teeth working on FPS games such as TimeSplitters.
Crytek took over the ailing game maker early last year, although no new project has yet to emerge.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree