Crytek plot Self Defense?
A new game called Self Defense could well be in the works at Crytek after Supperannuation spied a trademark filing for what could be a new title.
The trademark filing was made in the United States, but it is suspected that this could be a new title in the works at Crytek UK. A logo was included in the filing, containing the title and a red fisted-man.
Crytek UK were of course Free Radical in a past life, and cut their teeth working on FPS games such as TimeSplitters.
Crytek took over the ailing game maker early last year, although no new project has yet to emerge.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side