Crytek plot Self Defense?
A new game called Self Defense could well be in the works at Crytek after Supperannuation spied a trademark filing for what could be a new title.
The trademark filing was made in the United States, but it is suspected that this could be a new title in the works at Crytek UK. A logo was included in the filing, containing the title and a red fisted-man.
Crytek UK were of course Free Radical in a past life, and cut their teeth working on FPS games such as TimeSplitters.
Crytek took over the ailing game maker early last year, although no new project has yet to emerge.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan