Crytek plot Self Defense?
A new game called Self Defense could well be in the works at Crytek after Supperannuation spied a trademark filing for what could be a new title.
The trademark filing was made in the United States, but it is suspected that this could be a new title in the works at Crytek UK. A logo was included in the filing, containing the title and a red fisted-man.
Crytek UK were of course Free Radical in a past life, and cut their teeth working on FPS games such as TimeSplitters.
Crytek took over the ailing game maker early last year, although no new project has yet to emerge.
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch