Crytek plot Self Defense?
A new game called Self Defense could well be in the works at Crytek after Supperannuation spied a trademark filing for what could be a new title.
The trademark filing was made in the United States, but it is suspected that this could be a new title in the works at Crytek UK. A logo was included in the filing, containing the title and a red fisted-man.
Crytek UK were of course Free Radical in a past life, and cut their teeth working on FPS games such as TimeSplitters.
Crytek took over the ailing game maker early last year, although no new project has yet to emerge.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year