Gran Turismo to use motion control
SOCOM 4 US Navy SEALs isn't the only big name Sony franchise to support PlayStation Move this autumn - Gran Turismo 5 purportedly leverages the motion controller set for high definition driving.
The official US PlayStation website displays a list of confirmed titles supporting PlayStation Move, among which is highly anticipated sequel Gran Turismo 5. Although the game hasn't been referenced in relation to PlayStation Move, its appearance on the product's web page makes it pretty official.
Considering the lack of details, it can only be assumed that the controller set will be utilised for driving with tilts and tips of the motion controller. Alternately, the game could use the sub-controller's analogue stick for steering and motion controller for shifting gears using a gesture that mimics the pulling of a lever.
More information and a likely hands-on with Gran Turismo 5 is expected in June during E3.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release