Gran Turismo to use motion control
SOCOM 4 US Navy SEALs isn't the only big name Sony franchise to support PlayStation Move this autumn - Gran Turismo 5 purportedly leverages the motion controller set for high definition driving.
The official US PlayStation website displays a list of confirmed titles supporting PlayStation Move, among which is highly anticipated sequel Gran Turismo 5. Although the game hasn't been referenced in relation to PlayStation Move, its appearance on the product's web page makes it pretty official.
Considering the lack of details, it can only be assumed that the controller set will be utilised for driving with tilts and tips of the motion controller. Alternately, the game could use the sub-controller's analogue stick for steering and motion controller for shifting gears using a gesture that mimics the pulling of a lever.
More information and a likely hands-on with Gran Turismo 5 is expected in June during E3.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives