Gran Turismo to use motion control
SOCOM 4 US Navy SEALs isn't the only big name Sony franchise to support PlayStation Move this autumn - Gran Turismo 5 purportedly leverages the motion controller set for high definition driving.
The official US PlayStation website displays a list of confirmed titles supporting PlayStation Move, among which is highly anticipated sequel Gran Turismo 5. Although the game hasn't been referenced in relation to PlayStation Move, its appearance on the product's web page makes it pretty official.
Considering the lack of details, it can only be assumed that the controller set will be utilised for driving with tilts and tips of the motion controller. Alternately, the game could use the sub-controller's analogue stick for steering and motion controller for shifting gears using a gesture that mimics the pulling of a lever.
More information and a likely hands-on with Gran Turismo 5 is expected in June during E3.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO