Dragon Age sequel in Feb 2011
An insert slipped inside copies of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, the newly released retail expansion pack for BioWare's fantasy role-playing game, sets aside a date in February for the release of a new game in the series.
A post at 1UP has a snapshot of the insert, which hints at a full Dragon Age sequel to be released on 1 February 2011.
Although the insert doesn't specifically spell out the title to be release, the 02.01.2011 date listed parallels EA's promise to launch the next Dragon Age game in the first quarter of 2011.
Of course, teasing Dragon Age 2 won't stop a torrent of downloadable content. Disc-based expansion pack Awakening is joined by a slew of digital downloads intended to keep fans busy until early next year. Expect more on Dragon Age 2 during E3.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users