Dragon Age sequel in Feb 2011
An insert slipped inside copies of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, the newly released retail expansion pack for BioWare's fantasy role-playing game, sets aside a date in February for the release of a new game in the series.
A post at 1UP has a snapshot of the insert, which hints at a full Dragon Age sequel to be released on 1 February 2011.
Although the insert doesn't specifically spell out the title to be release, the 02.01.2011 date listed parallels EA's promise to launch the next Dragon Age game in the first quarter of 2011.
Of course, teasing Dragon Age 2 won't stop a torrent of downloadable content. Disc-based expansion pack Awakening is joined by a slew of digital downloads intended to keep fans busy until early next year. Expect more on Dragon Age 2 during E3.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though