Dragon Age sequel in Feb 2011
An insert slipped inside copies of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, the newly released retail expansion pack for BioWare's fantasy role-playing game, sets aside a date in February for the release of a new game in the series.
A post at 1UP has a snapshot of the insert, which hints at a full Dragon Age sequel to be released on 1 February 2011.
Although the insert doesn't specifically spell out the title to be release, the 02.01.2011 date listed parallels EA's promise to launch the next Dragon Age game in the first quarter of 2011.
Of course, teasing Dragon Age 2 won't stop a torrent of downloadable content. Disc-based expansion pack Awakening is joined by a slew of digital downloads intended to keep fans busy until early next year. Expect more on Dragon Age 2 during E3.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III