PlayStation Move flatters Nintendo
With remarkable similarities to Nintendo's Wii Remote and nunchuk attachment, PlayStation Move is being labelled as nothing more than an imitation by Nintendo of America CEO Reggie Fils-Aime.
The iconic boss claimed that he felt flattered by Sony's motion controller, telling IGN that he sees it as a clear copy of Nintendo's work on Wii.
"So, if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery then I am blushing I'm so flattered."
Fils-Aime asserted Nintendo's position of leadership in the realm of motion control, forecasting future trouble for Sony if it continues to mimic Nintendo innovations. A similar sentiment was expressed toward Microsoft's Project Natal, despite the motion-sensing technology being fundamentally different.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced