PlayStation Move flatters Nintendo
With remarkable similarities to Nintendo's Wii Remote and nunchuk attachment, PlayStation Move is being labelled as nothing more than an imitation by Nintendo of America CEO Reggie Fils-Aime.
The iconic boss claimed that he felt flattered by Sony's motion controller, telling IGN that he sees it as a clear copy of Nintendo's work on Wii.
"So, if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery then I am blushing I'm so flattered."
Fils-Aime asserted Nintendo's position of leadership in the realm of motion control, forecasting future trouble for Sony if it continues to mimic Nintendo innovations. A similar sentiment was expressed toward Microsoft's Project Natal, despite the motion-sensing technology being fundamentally different.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015