PlayStation Move flatters Nintendo
With remarkable similarities to Nintendo's Wii Remote and nunchuk attachment, PlayStation Move is being labelled as nothing more than an imitation by Nintendo of America CEO Reggie Fils-Aime.
The iconic boss claimed that he felt flattered by Sony's motion controller, telling IGN that he sees it as a clear copy of Nintendo's work on Wii.
"So, if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery then I am blushing I'm so flattered."
Fils-Aime asserted Nintendo's position of leadership in the realm of motion control, forecasting future trouble for Sony if it continues to mimic Nintendo innovations. A similar sentiment was expressed toward Microsoft's Project Natal, despite the motion-sensing technology being fundamentally different.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week