PlayStation Move flatters Nintendo
With remarkable similarities to Nintendo's Wii Remote and nunchuk attachment, PlayStation Move is being labelled as nothing more than an imitation by Nintendo of America CEO Reggie Fils-Aime.
The iconic boss claimed that he felt flattered by Sony's motion controller, telling IGN that he sees it as a clear copy of Nintendo's work on Wii.
"So, if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery then I am blushing I'm so flattered."
Fils-Aime asserted Nintendo's position of leadership in the realm of motion control, forecasting future trouble for Sony if it continues to mimic Nintendo innovations. A similar sentiment was expressed toward Microsoft's Project Natal, despite the motion-sensing technology being fundamentally different.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto