PlayStation Move flatters Nintendo
With remarkable similarities to Nintendo's Wii Remote and nunchuk attachment, PlayStation Move is being labelled as nothing more than an imitation by Nintendo of America CEO Reggie Fils-Aime.
The iconic boss claimed that he felt flattered by Sony's motion controller, telling IGN that he sees it as a clear copy of Nintendo's work on Wii.
"So, if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery then I am blushing I'm so flattered."
Fils-Aime asserted Nintendo's position of leadership in the realm of motion control, forecasting future trouble for Sony if it continues to mimic Nintendo innovations. A similar sentiment was expressed toward Microsoft's Project Natal, despite the motion-sensing technology being fundamentally different.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny