Greenberg unimpressed by PlayStation Move
Speaking at GDC last week, Microsoft executive Aaron Greenberg has said that the PlayStation Move motion controller is no threat to the Xbox 360's Natal.
The big cheese points out that Natal remains the only controller-free solution, the Move being based on Wiimote-style 'wands'.
"Xbox 360 has a strong history of innovation: Halo, Xbox LIVE and instant-on 1080p HD. With each of these, we had our sights set on the future - and it paid off for us, the industry and Xbox 360 owners. We are doing it again with Project Natal on Xbox 360. We believe controller-free experiences are the future of gaming and entertainment," Greenberg told TheBitBag.
"Only Project Natal makes YOU the controller, putting you in the middle of the action and in complete control. Jump and your Avatar jumps. Speak and characters respond. Combined with Xbox LIVE, Project Natal will transform how you connect with your friends, family and entertainment - as only Xbox 360 can do."
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week