No multiplayer for Deus Ex 3
Speaking online this week with IGN, Deus Ex 3 director Jean-Francois Dugas has said that there will be no multiplayer mode in the game.
"No, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a single-player game only. Being the first project out of the new Eidos Montreal studio, and staying true to the Deus Ex legacy, the development team wanted to focus purely on the single-player experience to ensure we delivered on that front," offers the designer.
The third Deus Ex seems to be taking its cues from the hugely popular first Deus Ex, rather than its less successful sequel - and this is likely to enthuse fans of the series.
The title will be set in a future vision of Detroit, and we're expecting more on this PS3, PC and Xbox 360 biggie at E3 in June.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3