No multiplayer for Deus Ex 3
Speaking online this week with IGN, Deus Ex 3 director Jean-Francois Dugas has said that there will be no multiplayer mode in the game.
"No, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a single-player game only. Being the first project out of the new Eidos Montreal studio, and staying true to the Deus Ex legacy, the development team wanted to focus purely on the single-player experience to ensure we delivered on that front," offers the designer.
The third Deus Ex seems to be taking its cues from the hugely popular first Deus Ex, rather than its less successful sequel - and this is likely to enthuse fans of the series.
The title will be set in a future vision of Detroit, and we're expecting more on this PS3, PC and Xbox 360 biggie at E3 in June.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free