No multiplayer for Deus Ex 3
Speaking online this week with IGN, Deus Ex 3 director Jean-Francois Dugas has said that there will be no multiplayer mode in the game.
"No, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a single-player game only. Being the first project out of the new Eidos Montreal studio, and staying true to the Deus Ex legacy, the development team wanted to focus purely on the single-player experience to ensure we delivered on that front," offers the designer.
The third Deus Ex seems to be taking its cues from the hugely popular first Deus Ex, rather than its less successful sequel - and this is likely to enthuse fans of the series.
The title will be set in a future vision of Detroit, and we're expecting more on this PS3, PC and Xbox 360 biggie at E3 in June.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold