Molyneux demands massive Fable III sales
Chatting at GDC this week, Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux has said that he hopes Fable III can sell in excess of five million copies.
Beyond the financial implications of such huge sales, he hopes mass popularity will also justify the creative decisions taken for the series - specifically the artist direction (thanks IGN).
The original Fable sold three million copies while its sequel has so far sold 3.5 million.
Molyneux has said in the past that this sequel is more of an adventure game than a traditional RPG.
Lionhead also used GDC to show off new screenshots and confirm that Twitter support is en route for the game.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release