Molyneux demands massive Fable III sales
Chatting at GDC this week, Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux has said that he hopes Fable III can sell in excess of five million copies.
Beyond the financial implications of such huge sales, he hopes mass popularity will also justify the creative decisions taken for the series - specifically the artist direction (thanks IGN).
The original Fable sold three million copies while its sequel has so far sold 3.5 million.
Molyneux has said in the past that this sequel is more of an adventure game than a traditional RPG.
Lionhead also used GDC to show off new screenshots and confirm that Twitter support is en route for the game.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title