Molyneux demands massive Fable III sales
Chatting at GDC this week, Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux has said that he hopes Fable III can sell in excess of five million copies.
Beyond the financial implications of such huge sales, he hopes mass popularity will also justify the creative decisions taken for the series - specifically the artist direction (thanks IGN).
The original Fable sold three million copies while its sequel has so far sold 3.5 million.
Molyneux has said in the past that this sequel is more of an adventure game than a traditional RPG.
Lionhead also used GDC to show off new screenshots and confirm that Twitter support is en route for the game.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III