Molyneux demands massive Fable III sales
Chatting at GDC this week, Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux has said that he hopes Fable III can sell in excess of five million copies.
Beyond the financial implications of such huge sales, he hopes mass popularity will also justify the creative decisions taken for the series - specifically the artist direction (thanks IGN).
The original Fable sold three million copies while its sequel has so far sold 3.5 million.
Molyneux has said in the past that this sequel is more of an adventure game than a traditional RPG.
Lionhead also used GDC to show off new screenshots and confirm that Twitter support is en route for the game.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access