New Red Faction mooted for March 2011
Volition are working on the next instalment of the Red Faction series for March of next year.
THQ's Danny Bilson told Joystiq at this year's GDC of their plans for the Red Faction series.
Bilson said: "The new game takes [Red Faction] to a whole new place, it kind of goes back to the old Red Faction because about 80% of it is underground."
He added that Volition felt that the foundations laid by Red Faction: Guerilla were too good to throw away.
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year